July 2, 2021
We’re excited to announce the launch of our first creative competition! We’re looking for talented artists to submit their work for the chance to join our community of featured artists. The theme: beautiful botanicals 🌸🌱
Submit up to 5 pieces inspired by botanical life (plants, flora, fauna) for a chance to become one of our featured artists this winter. Your submissions can be anything you’d like – a painting on canvas, a photograph, digital artwork, etc. – whatever best represents your own artistic style. The winners will collaborate with us to create their own collection of fine art prints.
We believe homes are happier places when they’re filled with art, and we can’t wait to see what beautiful botanical pieces you create!
Here's how to submit:
1. Post your original work to Instagram using the hashtag #inglenookdesignchallenge and tagging us in the post @inglenookstudioco
2. You may submit up to 5 original works. The more submissions, the better!
3. Interpret the botanical theme however you’d like and apply it to your own unique creative style. Abstract interpretations and submissions are more than welcome.
4. In your Instagram post, please share a few sentences about you and your art – we’d like to learn about the artist behind the work!
5. At Inglenook we do not tolerate hate, discrimination, prejudice, or violence and will not accept any entries that demonstrate those themes.
And the prize...
The winners of this competition will become one of Inglenook's featured artists for the winter season! As a featured artist, we’ll collaborate with you on a collection of fine art prints that includes your original piece from your submission. Your art print collection will be featured alongside the collections of Inglenook's curated group of artist partners from around the world on our website. You’ll receive a significant commission on every sale of your prints, and will be introduced to the other artists in our community.
Have any questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com. Submissions are open until July 30th. The winners will be announced mid-August. Happy creating!